Snowodnia Distillery Cocktail Academy Scholarship 2018
WIN OVER £700 OF PROFESSIONAL COCKTAIL TRAINING
Ok, so we're going to make this real easy. To celebrate the launch of Snowdonia Distillery's Cocktail Academy: North Wales' first professional cocktail training academy on the 29th March 2018, we're giving away a cocktail training scholarship, worth over £700 to a North Wales based bartender who is keen to learn and help put North Wales on the map for it's cocktails.
Simply complete the form below and we'll email over the full application form and next steps. Applications must be in by 31st May 2018.
Snowdonia Distillery Cocktail Academy Scholarship Terms and Conditions
• The scholarship is open to all and any individuals who reside in North Wales, and working, or desiring to work, in the bar industry in the North Wales area;
• Applicants wishing to be considered must complete the application forms prior to 31st May 2018.
• Applications will be judged and scored by a panel run by Snowdonia Distillery;
• Snowdonia Distillery’s Cocktail Academy will provide free access to the professional cocktail training course put on at our cocktail academy for a 12 months period, up to the value of £1,000. The scholarship and courses can only be used by the awarded applicant, and can't be exchanged for money, nor transferred to another person;
• Applicants will be assessed based on their drive to learn and their perceived capacity to develop a high level of cocktail mastery.
• Snowdonia Distillery will not provide transport to and from workshops or events that the successful applicant utilises.
• The successful applicant must maintain an appropriate standard of behavior throughout the period of their scholarship, and understand that if they do not meet the appropriate standard of behavior the scholarship will be withdrawn and will not be offered to another applicant.
• Scholarship recipients may be invited to attend events promoting the distillery, cocktail making in North Wales or the value of scholarship program, and are expected to attend. The
• The distillery may decide to use the successful applicants name, details or image, in promotional material which will be published on the distillery’s website, brochures, social media and other channels.
• The scholarship can be traded, nor exchanged for money.
• The applicant must be over the age of 18 and be a UK resident.